Chronic illnesses are conditions that last 1 year or more and require ongoing medical attention or limit activities of daily living or both. As a society, our chronic illness is a problem that needs to be addressed.
There are many types of chronic illnesses. Some you cannot help getting, they have a large genetic component to them; examples are like certain types of cancer.
However, there are many diseases, even some cancers, that you can drastically alter the likelihood that you are diagnosed with by changing your daily habits…especially your nutrition and intake!
The first of these diseases to consider is diabetes. Diabetes affects 422 million people in the world. In the United States, 34 million people have type 2 diabetes (the kind you get from poor nutrition and exercise choices). 1 in 4 people don’t even know that they have it! Another 88 million have pre-diabetes, and 90% of them don’t know that they have it!
Overall, let’s look at some numbers…
- 422 million people in the world have type 2 diabetes, only 141 million positive cases of coronavirus have been detected in the world as of this writing
- 34 million people in the U.S. have type 2 diabetes, 31 million have been diagnosed with coronavirus
- 122 million people in the U.S. have either pre-diabetes or type 2 diabetes, almost 4 times the number of coronavirus positive cases
- In 2017, 354,266 people died with diabetes listed as a cause of death, compare that to 569,000 deaths in the U.S. due to coronavirus.
- Studies have found that 94% of people that are hospitalized with COVID-19 have an underlying condition, diabetes is one of the most common underlying conditions of those hospitalized
This is SERIOUS information! In the U.S. and worldwide, there are almost 4 TIMES as many cases of diabetes as there are COVID-19! The risk of hospitalization rises tremendously if you have diabetes! Diabetes is a “gateway” disease…you are likely to have other issues with your body and other chronic illnesses if you have diabetes…
However, there is great news! Type 2 diabetes can be controlled and even REVERSED with proper nutrition and regular exercise! This means that you can reduce your risk of hospitalization for COVID-19 dramatically by controlling or reversing this awful disease!
Moreover, you are going to improve the way that you feel, look and function by taking care of yourself! You will lower your risk of having other chronic diseases like heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease and even certain cancers by controlling your nutrition and exercising more regularly!
Want to make a change, start with this:
- Eat meats, vegetables, nuts (no peanuts) and seeds
- Avoid grains, dairy, legumes, alcohol and added sugars and substitutes
- Move with moderate intensity 4 times per week for at least 30 minutes
- Sleep for 7+ hours every night
That’s it! It is so “easy”!
We get it, it is not easy! This can be a difficult change for many people. There are many habits, social and emotional triggers that must be dealt with in order to make significant changes.
At CFBA, we are here to help! So if you are having trouble with controlling your diabetes and want help, reach out to us here and schedule your FREE INTRODUCTION! Our coaches are experts in helping you to get rid of your chronic disease and live a healthier and better life!
#resultscommunityfun #results #chronicdisease #diabetes #wellness #sickness #health #fitness #help #reverse #nutrition #exercise #improvement #goals #coaching #help #easywillnolongersuffice #wecurediabetes #CFBA